2016年6月14日火曜日

Persecution Invisible in Japan: "Hands" behind the facts

Hi! It's Shellil Linn. ( ^_^)/~~~

I had serious communication problem by my age seven. I have been having autism and mute, and except a kindergarten principle, no one really mentioned for sufficient support.

The changes in post WWII Japanese society have been gradually upcoming to the social conflict, and the relationship in the local community also had changed at early 1970th.

As I said, I'd had more than enough bad luck and deep life experience in my age seven.

Recently as Abe's dictatorship unvailed the background information on "the Japan Conference", the rightest wing politico-cult movement organization was once a part of "political union of Seicho-No-Ie(a non-Shrinist Shinto sect, which don't designated to the local Shrine and have charismatic founder) when I was in the elementary school.

An autistic kid have too much persistence for something. I have my persistence to clarify the facts that I was really puzzled.

A Ijime, a bully had started in very strange way.

One day, about 5-7 students, who I really don't know except few 2nd grader in the different class. I remember some of them were like 3-5th grader, whom I really don't know who were they.

This Ijime group surrounded me, brought me to the pitcher's mound of the baseball field, just in front of the teacher's office include vice & principle's office.

And they had hit kicked, and abused for thirty minutes or some. NO teacher came out to help me although it happened in the middle of the school ground.

The strange things is I really don't know why this team of Ijime group had done the abuse like a show.

The situation and set-up seemed so artificial to me,  as if a strategic adult had asked those kids to do so. It happened several times, but I really couldn't understand why.

Because not like a typical Ijime cases I've suffered in my life, they seemed like a self-organized gang kids group, but this group had disappeared by one to two months without enjoying their group activity.

I still remember some of their eyes were filled with expressionless anxiety, some fear.

After these Ijime incident, I've learned that it will be non-sense to tell about the Ijime to any teacher in the school. I've felt someone's watching the Ijime from somewhere around the teacher's office.

At that time, I really didn't know who he really was, and why he had attempted the Ijime especially to me, not other kids with a little mental retardation.

Those kids with some mental retardation all moved out from the school area, cause they were living in the rent-house.

Long after this, I'll turn to know the vice principle of the school was the one who had settled-up the Ijime for his purpose. His works done at a public school testify himself as leader member of  present Japan Conference.

I was very fortunate and blessed that I was an autism kid, so I could never understand how much he would wanted to threat me.

In my city, people are still scared to touch on the matters that I accidentally became a witness.

At this period, Sunday school at the Presbyterian Church and a private cram school was the only place I could really feel safe and comfortable.

I had have a lot of agonies on being a mute, but thank our Lord Jesus who gave me the place to be as a child.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿