2016年8月18日木曜日

Persecution Invisible In Japan: Guilty To Being Incorporative and Against Implicit Order

Hi! It's Shellil Linn. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Some of my FB friends were already called to the police station just "to taste sticks" and threatened. So, the Abe and Nippon Kaigi dictatorship is going on as in else where in the world, like Myanma, Nepal, Egypt and North Korea and so on.

Nippon Kaigi ideal is the "non-constitutional nation" as in the middle age or earlier. Their people would never think about offending the Nippon Kaigi's implicit order, and never refuse to sacrifice each of oneself for meaningless order.

Once, I've found a word in my writing was corrected to "mis-spelling word", so I went to the teacher and asked her if she mis-corrected the spelling. She said "my correcting is right, because I'm your teacher".  And she corrected a correct word on the dictionary as "mis-spelled" again.

So, I bought her a dictionary which says her spelling was wrong, and mine was right. But, again, she corrected a word to the "mis-spelled".

What she would tried to say was "not to be offensive homeroom teacher's implicit order". But, since I have an aspergers' syndrome, I couldn't catch her suggestion "not to bother her with a little mistake".

So, I told my mother, and she finally admitted that she had made mistake in front of my mother. But, she had given a lower grade than anyone expected.

The other teacher in fourth grade claimed that I'm guilty being a Ijime abuse victim, because a victim has some kind of reason let an ordinary student become a perpetrator. According to her theory, if there's not a one who is incorporative enough to let any ordinary student make tempered, Ijime case won't happen.

So, she made me hold up a heavy wooden chair over 10 pounds high over my head for an hour during  a class study behind the classroom is going on. She claimed that only punishment for a Ijime victim to force a corporation was the severe physical punishment.  She once chased me out of classroom and hold two bucket filled with water to the brim, because she found that even during punishment, I haven't stopped to learn something even I couldn't take a note.

They both seemed as if they enjoying the punishment, like an abuser of domestic violence. They both maybe just tried to hide their inability.

But, those perpetrators and abusers wasn't punished as much as I was. Maybe there was some punishment, but, just to cover up everything, teachers became complicity to perpetrator and abuser kids.

It is very common things happens in Japanese society. And by punishing weak and minority who are receiving abuses, weak and minority become more and more isolated as abusers were evaluated as "corporative" to the implicit order which no one really cannot explain what it is except few "celebrity class people".

At the same time, I had been chased by a Sokagakkai girl, who never had listen a word of what I say, but to argue to conversion to Sokagakkai.

I still have some traumatic feeling to Japanese Buddhism especially, because of a series of Sokagakkai stoker girl's stubborned attitude. Even though I was in absolute isolation under the situational mutism symptom, dissociative identity disorders and other physical sickness, I've turn to be all alone instead of having any extra contact with others.

I'm not sure if an adult behind them planned something horrible on abusing me or not. I hope no one really planned to make a hell for so many people.

A chief of academic affairs one day told us "a good story".

He said ordinary people attempt struggles and problems if there's no aim to do "something".  And the aim should be best if that aim is really meaningless and worthless to do. If a leader try to do something worthy and meaningful, then people become  more independent, extravagant and seek something more worthy and meaningful. As people become more individual and incorporative, the society become more chaotic and uncontrolled.

And he started to talk about a good mayor who left a word "dig this place to find a treasure!" and died. Because people wanted to have treasure, they had dig a big big hole on the ground. People had been so fascinated for three years, and they finally find a treasure box. There was a piece of paper said "FILL THE HOLE AND DIG A NEW HOLE! YOU'LL NEVER BE BORED AND SELF-ESTEEMED! HA! HA! HA!".

By three years, people lost their purpose to find  something precious, and brainwashed aim "dig a hole and fill it again and again".

I still remember his face was really intoxicated as he is doing something really important.

I was so scared to the society I was. Human dignity, kindness or anything belongs to humanity was useless in the school I've been when I was in that public elementary school nearby.

The time was 1970-1976, when Japan seemed to be more democratic country.  Many people I turned to know after I've grown up don't believe the days I faced, but, I'm really not telling you a fantasy or day dream.

Pressure not to face the truth, and make fool of people is really tough. If I wasn't born as AS, I think I've already committed suicide long ago.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿